Title: Weld Operators
Operates a 5-axis Robot Welder
Mon – Friday
Or part time Weekends
- Lifts and loads parts per instructions. Pushes buttons to start and activate machine.
- Observes machine operations, supplies, and position of work pieces to detect malfunctions, or misaligned parts.
- Knowledge of how to stop machine with Emergency Stop Buttons and Main Power then report malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Inspects joined components for defects.
- Unloads parts from welder and places into a specified container.
- Periodically checks parts for non-conformance.
- Effectively stocks parts at work station as needed.
- Cleans machine, work area, during and after production.
- Actively uses checking fixtures in the proper manner.
- Participates in overall machine effectiveness efforts and waste reduction.
- Works in the most efficient manner to meet and exceed all established corporate goals.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Consistently adhere to, and support, policies and procedures, including ISO, and safety regulations; assist in investigating and documenting potential infractions.
- Consistently exhibit appropriate attendance habits, working the hours necessary to perform the job.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE Minimum of three (3) months related experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds periodically and 30 pounds regularly. Must have the ability to stand for entire shift. Duties are of a routine nature with loading and unloading of fixtures with some robot programming and maintenance.