Title: Customer Services/Order Processor
City: Grand Rapids
Customer Service / Order Processor – Bilingual
Bilingual customer service representative and order processor. for a distribution center mainly with the automotive industry.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service and order processing.
- Follow instructions to get the job done well and in a timely manner.
- Conscientious and focus in providing customers a satisfactory service.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains).
- Able to type at a moderate speed.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish helpful but not required.
Job description (but not limited to):
- Assist customer with various questions from inventory availability on product to order placements.
- Process orders in GP system received by fax, e-mail, or by phone.
- Ensure that international customer orders are processed and shipped according to customer’s specifications.
- Run inventory spread sheets to ensure sufficient levels of inventory available for time frame specified by suppliers.
- Placement of purchase order with our suppliers for material low in inventory.
- Receive material from suppliers, along with releasing back orders.
- Create sales report and smart lists monthly.
- Run invoicing daily and monthly statements.
- Communicate with customer and supplier about new material questions and availability.
- Set up new product in system as it becomes available.
- Manage price files for retail.