Title: Administrative Assistant
City: Aberdeen Proving Gro
Task management, document control, calendar management, meeting coordination and planning, writing executive summaries, event planning and other tasks as required.
- Coordinate and ensure that procedures met the Acquisition Community standards.
- Review administrative policies and procedures to determine accuracy and content and help to develop and implement these policies based on comprehensive knowledge of established regulations.
- Provide operational support in coordinating high-level conferences, VIP visits, Change of Charter events as well as farewell and retirement ceremonies.
- Preparation and processing of travel orders through the Defense Travel System (DTS) and process time and attendance through the Automated Time Attendance and Production system (ATAAPS).
- Public Affairs and event planning
- To write/edit articles for publication
- Manage social media accounts
- Monitor PNT media exposure
- Plan and coordinate large events with many participating organizations as well as change of charters and other organizational event