Title: Software Test Engineer
Performing vehicle electronics software Test engineering functions. As part of the software engineering team, directly support efforts in the requirements analysis, design, development, execution and sustainment of world class vehicle electronics software systems pertaining to command, control, communications and computer system integration for Ground Combat Vehicle systems.
- Perform software requirements analysis, software design, implementation, test and installation pertaining to the integration of embedded, realtime C4 software onto combat vehicle systems.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Experience with developing a reusable object oriented framework with C++.
- Linux Experience
- Ability to work with medium to high complexity hardware/software systems.
- Experience in software design, code, and integration and test procedures.
US Citizenship and Security Clearance are required