Title: Maintenance Technician
TPS has an open position for a Maintenance Technician who has experience with Hydraulic and electrical schematics. And who can score ‘above average’ on Mechanical aptitude test.
EDUCATION: High School or GED
EXPERIENCE: 1 year experience as mold setter or in mechanical field.
• Preventative Maintenance of equipment, repair of oil leaks, oiling, or greasing equipment.
• Recording results of Maintenance and updating files.
• Adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
• Machine repair, trouble-shooting, electrical and hydraulics.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.